Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It started to rain! Tonight might be the most comfort night for me to spend time at the bed...sleeping~
My stepmother is still busy with her bakery preparetion...still cooking some cookies and cakes~
While my dad is still at Denmark,busy with his works...next month,he will be posted to New York~
It so boring to have a family that always busy with their own 'life'... I miss my mom,my elder bro,and my lil sis~
Sakae text me,and he said 'Sorry',as a good friend,yaa, I forgave him...cuz he's also my best friend ever i had~ 
Now,Im still trying to live as a japanese...Japanese lifestyle is obviously different as the lifestyle in Malaysia~
In Japan,everyone always in rush~ It is so different than Malaysia lifestyle that I've used to before~           
But now I need to change everything included my name and my religion~ (T^T)

No comments:

Post a Comment